The manual disk grater is an indispensable device intended for grinding root crops, vegetables and hard fruit (beets and potatoes) for the purpose of preparing the feed for livestock.
Quickly and efficiently cuts roots, thereby greatly facilitate the life of the farmer and increase overall productivity at the farm. The advantage of this manual grater over other models in cutting occurs at low revs.
So that the output you get uniform shavings and not "puree". The cutting mechanism of the grater, which comes in contact with the processed mass, made of stainless steel.
This model is very compact and easy to place in the household, it does not take much space. The shredder feed disc type. Destined for shredding vegetables and fruits for animal feed, poultry, and further processing. Possible manual drive or belt-driven from an external motor.
- Disc-grater made of stainless steel;
- Triangular stainless insert on hopper stainless steel;
- drive type - belt-driven from an external motor (belt not supplied) or manual (stick included);
- drive shaft on two bearings;
- the grease fitting in the bearing housings for periodic lubrication;
- maximum size of feed for download - 100х150 mm;
- the maximum amount of feed to load - no more than 5 dm3;
Productivity: 150-170 kg / hour;
Chip thickness: 5 mm;
The maximum size of the crushed fraction is not more than 20х8х5 mm;
Overall dimensions of the device: 440 x 440 x 340 mm;
Weight: 15 kg.
|Country of Manufacture||Ukraine|