Electrical churn ME 12/200-1 intended for churning out high-fat cream obtained by separation of milk and cream, collected at home, as well as for cocktails preparation.
The body is made of impact-resistant plastic, which has several advantages:
- does not rust
- color does not change with time and does not require touch-up
- dampens high-frequency vibration, which is favorable for health
- no deformation because of the casual negligent treatment
- much easier to be cleaned with a damp cloth from the dairy and pollution
- excellent dielectric, that increases in several times safety of the consumer
- increased durability
How Does a Butter Churn Work?
The membranes that surround the milk fat are destroyed in the process of kneading butter.
Fats begin to stick together with each other, forming lumps, which are then easily separated from buttermilk.
Intensive automated churning allows you to get a more homogeneous mass of butter with almost no air bubbles included in it.
What Cream Is Better to Use for Homemade Butter?
First of all, of course, it is not recommended to use cream from the supermarket. You should use cream obtained by separating raw milk from the farm (cow/goat in the village).
Such cream has a rich aroma and has a more useful composition than cream from the supermarket, which has been pasteurized, passed numerous cleanings, etc. For churning butter, you must use fat cream.
For a cream that is ideal for kneading butter, you need to purchase a manual or electrical cream separator.
• Supply Voltage: 220 V
• European standard electric plug
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Rated Consumed Power: 250 W
• The bowl capacity: 11 Liters / 2.9 Gallons
• The bowl minimum filling volume: 3 Liters / 0.8 Gallons
• The bowl maximum filling volume: 6 Liters / 1.6 Gallons
• Time in min. for making butter:
From Cream: 10-15 min
From Sour Cream: 15-30 min
• Butter outcome from input product: 35-50%
Overall dimensions, mm:
- Height: 490 mm / 19.3 inches
- Length: 271 mm / 10.7 inches
- Width: 271 mm / 10.7 inches
- Weight: 6.4 kg / 14.4 lb
In the USA, Japan, and UK an adapter will be needed
A NOTE for US customers: you will need to convert US voltage from 110V AC to 220-240V AC
+ Detailed Instruction in English